It's been a long time since I wanted to try these lemon flavored cup cakes. Since this is the first time I am trying lemon flavored cup cakes, I just played safe.
I got a lemon cake mix which also had a lemon glaze which really popped with a shine and more addition to the lemon flavor.
So I wanted to keep the raspberry very clean.
I stuffed the raspberry in between cake batter individually and as desired created this beautiful looking cup cake when cut into half. The flavor combo and as well as the color combination worked well. This is a start for me to experiment more on lemon flavor in desserts. :)
1. Preheat oven according to the boxed instructions.
2. In a large mixing bowl, make the lemon cake batter as per boxed instructions.
3. Wash and dry out the raspberries on a paper towel.
4. Line the cup cake baking tray with your choice of cup cake liner, I chose a beautiful flower shaped lined with matched the color of the ingredients am using.
5. Fill 2/3rd's way with the prepared batter.
6. Insert one raspberry each into the cup cake batter right in the middle of each cup cake battered liner.
7. Bake the cup cakes according to the boxed instructions, or until a wooden tooth pick comes out clean when inserted into the cupcake.
8. After you remove the cup cake from oven, let it cook a bit, then again, warm up the glaze a little bit from the package and spread it on top of the cup cakes and garnish with fresh raspberries.
|No Butter Banana Mini Muffin||Raspberry Mint Lemonade||Mixed Berry Cake|