1 stick/ 1/4 lb + 1tsp Butter
1/4 lb Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
4 Chocolate 1 inch pieces
1/4 cup Sugar
1 1/2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350F or if using a toaster oven need not preheat it.
4. Make sure the chocolate butter is not too hot to add to the eggs, else it will cook the eggs. Add it slowly and keep whisking while adding.
5. Grease the ramekins with butter and pour the batter about 2/3 in each ramekin.
6. Insert one piece in middle of each of the ramekins and bake it for about 20-25 mins. when a tooth pick is inserted the middle will be wet that is ok and it's because of the chocolate.
7. serve this warm and enjoy the chocolate oozing out from the middle.